Middle 2D Artist
We at the GameDev team really need an experienced 2D artist to create great content for our games! We develop browser and mobile casual games in the farm and city-building genres: https://play.quartsoft.com/
Why choose QuartSoft Games?
Work space for development and creativity
Friendly team that will come to the rescue at any moment
Unlimited educational bonuses for courses and conference
Fast-growing, effective team and projects
Our ideal candidate
- Have 3+ years of experience in GameDev.
- Are able to work with Adobe Photoshop.
- Know the basics of drawing and composition.
- Have basic knowledge of human anatomy.
- Know how to work with aerial perspective.
- Love to learn.
- To select references according to the description of an Art Lead or Chief Game Designer.
- To create sketches and draw objects in isometrics based on the game stylistics or draw characters.
- To draw interface elements (icons, backgrounds).
- To create character sketches and do the final drawing using 3D models.
- To coordinate the graphics with the responsible persons.
- To take an active part in planning tasks for the sprint.
Be a plus
- Agile experience.
- Basic knowledge of Jira.
– An interview with a recruitment consultant
– A test assignment (with mandatory feedback!)
– An interview with an Art Lead.
Do not hesitate to send us your CV together with your portfolio 🙂