Middle UI Designer
We at QS Games really lack an experienced UI Designer to work with us on the interface of our city-building and farm games. Check our projects out: https://play.quartsoft.com/
Why choose QuartSoft Games?
Work space for development and creativity
Friendly team that will come to the rescue at any moment
Unlimited educational bonuses for courses and conference
Fast-growing, effective team and projects
Our ideal candidate
- Are well experienced in Adobe Photoshop.
- Know and apply the basics of interface design.
- Have an understanding of usability and artistic taste.
- Use a creative approach to solve tasks.
- To design the logic of the mechanics’ processes.
- To agree on ready-made production prototypes.
- To optimize the design of available and develop new interfaces.
- To create graphical and stylistic UI elements.
- To perform works at all stages of visual design from concept to final submission for development.
- To analyze the results of implemented solutions.
- To participate in the tasks planning for the sprint (2 weeks), deliver the completed visuals within the timescale agreed.
Be a plus
- 1+ year of experience in GameDev
- Artistic education
- Knowledge of the basics of color in design and free-hand drawing on a drawing tablet
- Love computer games (particularly for city-building and farm games)
- Intermediate English skills
We have three stages of selection for this position: an interview with a recruitment consultant, a test assignment, and an interview with a UI Designers Team Lead.